|Location||1401 N. Rice Avenue, Oxnard, CA 93030|
|Project||Fleet and Asset Management|
Calamp is a proven leader in the mobile resource management (MRM) and machine-to-machine (M2M) space, CalAmp connects clients to business-critical data and transforms it into actionable intelligence for people, systems and machines.
Bright Alliance are working on the project of Quad Core Rugged tablet, using in the Fleet and Asset Management. It is a OD project, we design and produce the tablet and ram mounts on the Fleet Vehicle.
It will be a Quad Core Industrial level tablet, with OGS Screen and Charging docking, 10000mah battery.
High-performance functional industrial CPU with Quad Core/Octa Core
Fully rugged tablet terminal equipment reach to military-grade
Rugged data collection handheld terminal
Military/Police digital handheld terminal
Sub-meter multi-function digital GIS terminal
LF/HF/UHF RFID rugged tablet pc
- Stable core materials supply chain resources of industrial devices.
- Hardware resources and technical support from Samsung/MTK/Qualcomm.
- Professional R&D team and our own mould manufacturing factory(Start from 2000).
- Industrial-grade audio and RF debugging, antenna design team.
- Module resources: GLONASS, fingerprint, 1D/2D barcode, RFID, NFC, laser measurement etc.
- OEM/ODM service of industrial-grade rugged devices.
- Module design and sample producing.
- Professional After Service – Technical support and Reparing.