Systems Control is running on our Rugged NFC Phone. It is a free of charge multi purpose SMS command application developed by Praesidia Alliance to control devices such as alarm systems, gate openers, home automation devices, IT equipment and M2M signal activities.
Many different manufacturers provide for remote control via SMS, and there are any number of mobile device applications available to control specific brands. Our goal with this application is to provide an easy to use multi purpose command tool that may be programmed to issue up to six different commands out to up to 10 different devices – no matter the brand or model of the device to be controlled.
Systems Control has also been designed by Praesidia Alliance for international use. Device names and command strings may be entered in any language, activity control selection is by way of icon click. Designed primarily for security companies and their alarm clients, the application may also be used by IT technicians for router and switching control where required, as well as Geo Location service providers for programming and instructional commands out to gps tracking units.
If a device can be programmed and/or controlled by SMS then Systems Control can issue the required commands.
|Location||Small Industries Centre, Ma'ufanga Nuku'alofa|
|Project complited||2015 / May|
GET MORE INFO
- CPU: MTK6582, Cortex A7 Quad Core, 1.3GHz; GPU: Mali-450 MP
- Memory: 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM
- OS: Android 4.4.2 Kitkat – Original
- Touch Screen: Corning Gorilla III touch screen + High Sensitive, Support operating with Gloves or water.
- Display: 5.0 Inch HD 16000K colors, 1280*720px
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz
- Camera: Sony Camera – 2.0MP Front camera + 8.0MP Back camera with flashlight and auto focus
- Battery: Built in BAK 4000mAh li-ion battery
- GPS: Built in, Support A-GPS and EPO
- WIFI: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- NFC: Support
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Light Sensor, Range Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor